Life Reformation Centre is a present-day-truth Apostolic Reformation Kingdom Community that was established in 2002 under the leadership of our Senior Elder Joseph Njoroge.
From its inception, LRC has been committed to the application of the gospel of the Kingdom of God in our lives. We uphold the Lordship of Jesus Christ and operate by the principles of the word of God. We are part of a global network of churches designated as Kingdom Community Network (KCN), which is one of the sectors of the Congress WBN.
We have embraced the system of networking of churches under a primary apostolic grace, which allows the flow of life and government based on divinely ordained relationships. Networking of Churches is a unique system that seeks to bring the Body of Christ into greater unity and functional oneness. This networking is based on commonality of values, principles and recognition of a mutual Apostolic source. We are currently networking with many churches in East Africa and other nations in all the 5 continents of the earth.
- Gather, develop and empower believers in order to cause great impact in the advancement of the purposes of God in the earth.
- Preach and express the gospel of the kingdom to the world in partnership with other churches and ministers of like mind.
- Enhance the quality of life for all the members by developing and establishing viable systems necessary in the empowerment of the community.
- Be authentic ambassadors of Christ in the earth.
Our Core Beliefs
- Personal Spirituality – The level of our spirituality determines the quality of our divine interaction.
- Integrity – The Kingdom does not tolerate duplicity. The integrity of word and action – we manifest the same nature/character no matter where we are. Matt 5:37
- Community life – Primacy of community life as an expression of death to self-life
- Self-government – Our actions must be governed by the will of the Lord. We put to death all works of the flesh and govern our emotions under the leadership of the Holy Spirit.
- Accountability – We live open and transparent lives. We are not forced to submit but willingly offer accountability. Accountability must be voluntarily offered and not demanded.